TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE BENEFITS
- Free mediation of contacts to tried-and-tested exporters with transparent supply chains
- High-quality products from January to December thanks to suppliers on various continents
- All companies satisfy the high demands of the European market and are trained on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Source your ingredients from evaluated exporters
Regardless of whether you require natural ingredients for foods, pharmaceutics or cosmetics: High-quality products are the only way to satisfy the high demands of consumers. It is therefore crucial to find the right suppliers throughout the world. IPD helps you do exactly that. In addition, to make it easier for you to implement the supply chain law, we make sure that our partner companies have short and transparent supply chains without intermediaries.
We know that product certification is becoming increasingly important for companies in Germany and throughout Europe, which is why we give particular attention to this aspect. No matter whether that means ISO standards, organic, HACCP, IFS, BRC or Fairtrade certification: We find reliable and evaluated exporters for you, who meet your requirements, and we mediate direct contacts to them – at no cost at all, of course. We also ensure that all trading partners are familiar with the principles of sustainable business management.
OUR WIDE-RANGING OFFER
- Essential oils: e.g. of chamomile, patchouli, artemisia, and citrus
- Extracts: e.g. vanilla, pepper, cinnamon, ginger, various fruits
- Fatty oils: e.g. shea butter, sacha inchi oil, avocado oil, moringa oil, apricot kernel oil as well as saturated fats from nuts (e.g. Brazil nuts, walnuts)
- Pulses: e.g. kidney and pinto beans, peas, white beans
- Coffee and cocoa: e.g. specialty coffee and cocoa (incl. fine flavour cocoa), cocoa derivatives, cocoa butter and cocoa nibs
- Coconut products: e.g. coconut sugar, coconut water, coconut oil, coconut flakes and rasps
- Herbs and spices: e.g. basil, thyme, hibiscus, ginger, chamomile, turmeric, nutmeg, cloves, peppermint, senna, vanilla or cinnamon as well as medicinal and aromatic plants
- Natural colourings: e.g. amaranth, annatto, butterfly pea flower
- Nuts: e.g. walnuts, almonds, pistachios, peanuts
- Seeds and grains: e.g. quinoa, amaranth, chia, oil seeds, specialty rice
- Sweeteners: e.g. coconut flower sugar, panela, yacon syrup, date syrup, honey, kithul
- Tea: e.g. black and green tea, tea blends, guayusa, dried citrus peels
- Processed fruit and vegetables: e.g. (sun-)dried, freeze-dried, deep-frozen/individual quick frozen (IQF), pulps, concentrates, preserves
- Thickening and gelling agents: e.g. carob seeds and derivatives, rice starch
Prickly pear seed oil - the anti-aging oil from Morocco and Tunisia. Learn more about a very special plant oil obtained from the seeds of the fruit of the prickly pear (Opuntia ficus-indica). Due to its unique attributes, the oil has been a growing trend in cosmetic products.
Ingredients for cosmetics
IPD arranges contact with evaluated manufacturers of high-quality natural ingredients for cosmetics. All suppliers have been visited and carefully checked by IPD experts.
You're looking to import? To open up new sources of supply? To buy natural ingredients for your production? You don't know where from, from whom, or how exactly? Find out all the details on the most important topics in our guide.
Fine flavour cacoa
Ecuador is the largest cacao producer in Latin America and is also the origin of the cacao variety Arriba Nacional. IPD has identified promising cacao suppliers who offer ethically-sourced and high-quality cacao. We connect you with carefully screened exporters.