Meet reliable suppliers of sustainable high-quality timber products.
The timber sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina has a long tradition and contributes approx. 10% to the GDP. 80% of the forest are state-woned and FSC certified. The timber sector comprises more than 1.000 companies. The main products are:
- Solid hardwood panels, finger-joint or furniture grade (edge-glued, full lamellas)
- Solid and multi-layered wood flooring
- Wall panels
- Hardwood and softwood scantling.
The IPD organizes in cooperation with GIZ and the Swiss Import Promotion Programme SIPPO a buying mission for timber products in Bosnia and Herzegovina from13th – 18th May 2018.
Meet new exporters and check the production conditions directly on-the-spot!
All suppliers have been pre-selected by IPD based on company visits, product quality, and capability for export.
- Meet reliable suppliers of sustainable and innovative timber products.
- Obtain information about the supply chain from concession to processing.
- Get to know motivated associations and local partner organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Network with CEOs and purchasing managers from European timber importing companies.
We recommend a quick registration as the number of participants is limited.
Registration deadline: 20th April 2018
Detailed information and the registration sheet you find below.
For further, information, please contact: