Register now: Visit cut flower producers in Kenya
Kenya // 06.06. - 10.06.2023
Early bird offer until 31 March!
Together with our partner "Kenya Flower Council", the trade association of the Kenyan flower industry, IPD organises a buyers' trip to Kenya.
Visit with us owner-managed cut flower farms that have settled around Lake Naivasha, Mount Kenya or Nakuru.
These small and medium-sized flower growers have gained many years of experience in the production of cut flowers and produce, besides high-quality roses, mainly colourful Summer Flowers:
- Kangaroo Paw, Eryngium as well as Alstromeria, Hypericum and Limonium.
- On-site visits to around 10 flower farms in Kenya
- Individual b2b meetings - tailored to your requirements
- Visit of the Kenyan flower fair IFTEX in Nairobi (6 June 2023).
- the entire logistics and accommodation on siteorgnised by IPD
Discover the diversity of the Kenyan offer.
Our early bird offer: Register bindingly by 31 March and save 100 Euros.
For further questions, please contact: