Sourcing und Matchmaking: Meet virtually reliable exporters from our partner countries.
Many of the international trade fairs that serve as important contact exchanges have been adjourned or cancelled. The search for new products and new suppliers is more difficult.
IPD supports importers during this time with a virtual b2b event. Weconnect you with selected exporters of food ingredients such as natural extracts and sweeteners, vegetable and fruit powders as well as oilseeds and high-quality oils.
From November 30 to December 11, 2020, you get the opportunity to network online with carefully screened exporters from Ecuador, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Indonesia, Colombia, Sri Lanka, Tunisia and Ukraine.
All IPD companies were visited and evaluated by IPD before the pandemic. In doing so, we consider criteria such as product quality, exportability and capacity as well as the fulfillment of international standards and certifications. Also, during the pandemic, we are in close contact with the companies to continue screening of exporters.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Online meetings with carefully screened producers - individually selected according to your requirements, conveniently from your computer and at your desired date
- Support of the online meetings by experienced IPD experts
- Detailed information about the companies via pictures or videos of the production sites, growing areas, packing houses etc.
- All suppliers are familiar with online meetings and have prepared for web conferences.
- The b2b event is implemented via the established and user-friendly matchmaking software B2Match.
Get comprehensive information about our exporters, network directly with the suppliers you are interested in and arrange your individual meetings - adapted to your schedule. The IPD team will support you in your search for the right business partner.
Registration for the online b2b meetings via the B2Match platform will be possible from October 2020.
For questions in advance please contact: